Thursday, March 04, 2004

Oh, yee haw. The internet finds my own true love! I typed "Where is my own true love?" into Sherlock and this is what looked promising:

  1. A primitive game.

  2. A definition?

  3. A way of life. When you're young everything seems to take forever.

  4. And a Movie.

  5. Not to mention a Dutch man's homage to a poem. Or is that an essay on the movie with a poem at the end? I'm too lazy to get out my Dutch dictionary, which, by the way, is for sale at half.com.

  6. Then there's these people who add a number to any screen name (making it hard to remember) and do other wierd stuff, too. But they have in depth profiles—which means lots of typing. I'm sticking to match.com. Much easier and more fun.


I didn't find out where he is but it was an interesting journey. Maybe the answer can be found at http://www.tarot.com or http://www.oracula.org/oracula?

You know you've been on the web too long when URLs flow effortlessly from your fingertips and you easily compose HTML in Simple Text.

NOTICE
As you may have noticed, this blog is winding down. As soon as I figure out what I can write about every day (or more often than I have heretofore) I'll start a new blog.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails