Thursday, June 24, 2004

listening to: REM - "Country Feedback" (Out of Time)
mood: pensive

I just completed a "financial bottom line" Tarot reading. Unusually good. I was amazed at how insightful the reading was. Keeping in mind that I know how vague these "predictions" are. A study showed that you could describe the opposite star sign to some one and they would identify with it. Scary. But this actually was right on target. I'll have to keep pensing for awhile and see if it begins to actually affect me.

Meanwhile, my other hobby at work is seeing how many internet sites I'm not allowed to visit. Tarot.com is still viewable as is my personal site. My co-worker theorizes it has to do with the words in the pages. However, I've noticed that all of Geocities, Angelfire and AOL are always blocked. Recently I tried to get info on the iPod and discovered that part of the Apple site was blocked. However, I got to the iPod site by going through the Apple Store, where the iPod site is different from the iTunes site (which is what they were blocking). No time wasters here! If you want to waste time you have to find an offline, unmonitored way to do it. (Oh! and Blogger is blocked, too.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails