Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Yesterday I started a web-based "Principles of Financial Statements" class. Then I went to the gym and heard a guy on CNN talk about a company's growth and "Leverage" popped into my mind. Think about debt - call it leverage. As I was reading about financial decision-making, I started applying it to myself as personal enterprise. I'm certainly leveraged! I've spent 6 hours on this 3 hour class. I feel like I'm beating my head against a wall. Finances and me are like oil and water.

Pip is on an exercise program now. 10 minute walk twice a day. The resting is over. I was looking at pictures of him from last year and he's gained weight. He got winded from a 20 minute walk on the beach over the 4th. Bad, bad. Perhaps I should remind you that Pip is my dog.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails