Monday, January 31, 2005

The basketball game was good. VCU won. They got more balls into the basket. I sat on the correct side of the stadium (the same side as the VCU team). It's a very nice stadium. I'm sure you could have national level, professional competition there. The team started out slowly, making a few attempts at slam dunks and keeping 10 points behind UNCW. Then the refs got a thing about VCU fouls even when UNCW players did the fouling. During the second half the team came out looking more confident and actually won at the last minute beating UNCW by one point. I was happy to see that and happy to see that Kristina Cesnaviciute did a great job blocking. She also seemed to be more a part of the team than last time. She comes all the way from Lithuania to play basketball so there must be a reason.

I'm going to try to catch a nap before I go to work.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails