Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I woke up this morning from the best sleep I've had in years. Truly. And then this day hit me. I don't know what it was but by 3pm I was ready to go home with a fried brain. I can't really say. I'm pretty sure I was okay at lunch so it must have been after lunch. Maybe I ate the wrong thing. You know, I'm obsessing.

After work I went down to the gym and gave it up. I was tired and it was cold everywhere. The gym is usually cold but today I coudn't bear it. OR all the people that were there. Instead of 2 or 3 there were about 8 people there. The women had used up all the high lockers so I was using a low one. Not bad in and of itself but bad in combination with all the other stuff. Two women were getting dressed in the shower stalls. Why? They have something I haven't seen yet? Worried they'll expose their gang tattoos? I mean, no one even gets down to less than underwear. So it was a lot of insanity that I just couldn't cope with. I gave it a think and instead of removing my coat I buttoned it up, wrapped up and gave up.

On the way home I had a brief moment of peace when I turned it over to the god/goddess/process. I felt much better then.

I'm going to have dinner now, bury myself in afghans and watch a movie. OR maybe make art. Whatever. Wait for the phone to ring.

Current Fads
Music. 2 Raum Wohnung In Wirklich
Movie. And Now For Something Completely Different (The Monty Python Show) (1969-70)
Activity. writing
Gadget. Palm Zire 31
News Source. BBC News - Americas
Books. After the Funeral - Agatha Christie; Thinking Like Your Editor - Susan Rabiner & Alfred Fortunato; The Holographic Universe - Michael Talbot; Sadhana - Rabindranath Tagore; A Wish Can Change Your Life - Gahl Sasson and Steve Weinstein
(Yes, I really am reading them all right now—I'm a book addict. What can I say?)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails