Friday, April 08, 2005

I have a whole new life and plan. I will be posting a new photo soon. I'm sure you can't wait!

I dropped in on a new friend (old boyfriend) who recommended "The Angry Heart" (the book on addictions not the romance novel). At the book store, I decided since I was there anyway, had money and am taking 2 Barnes and Noble online classes, I might as well stock up (see "Current Fads" below). This is where my new life has come from.

After visiting said friend I became contemplative, arriving at the earthshaking conclusion that I may as well say anything as being careful hasn't made much difference. So I may as well say whatever since I can not program your responses based on what I say. So there. I can say whatever I feel like and so can you. So nyah nyah nyah nyah!

So great to wake up on the right side of the bed! Love it! And it's my bed! Woo hoo!

All this on 5 hours of sleep. Sleep, you know, is a myth. What difference does it make? Sleep or not life goes on. What I feel is only half of the time related to how good I sleep. Much depends on what happens in the night, what I ate yesterday and what is planned for today. So sleeping only accounts for 30% of it all.

Che sera sera!

Song of the day: Che sera sera, Doris Day

Whatever Will Be, Will Be
Lyrics (and lots of ads)

Current Fads
Music. U2 How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
Movie. Defending Your Life (1991)
Activity. herding cats
Gadget. Palm Zire 31
News Source. BBC News - Americas
Books. A Wind in the Door - Madeleine L'Engle; Thinking Like Your Editor - Susan Rabiner & Alfred Fortunato; The Angry Heart - Joseph Santoro; Beauty: The New Basics - Rona Berg; 2005 Guide to Literary Agents - Editors of Writer's Market; The Elements of Style - E. B. White
(Yes, I really am reading them all right now—I'm a book addict. What can I say?)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails