Friday, May 13, 2005

How does the other .0001% of the population live? Out of our planet of billions there are only a little more than 300 billionaires. This is according to Forbes really interesting and entertaining website on billionaires. Here I discovered I spend more on my house than a billionaire. I spend about 25% of my income. A billionaire spends a lot less than that. Goes to show you that there’s only so much you can spend on a house. Makes me wonder how Ludvig XVI bankrupted Bavaria by building three houses.

You can take a quiz to discover if you have what it takes to become a billionaire. Although, if you have to take a quiz, I’m guessing the answer is “No.” In my case it was. I took the test twice. The second time I chose “making it all myself” over “winning it in the lottery” which raised my score from 60-something to 72, but still not the 100 needed. I’m sure my biology and history played a part.

There are lots of informative videos with buxom babes (not that excites me or anything – just FYI); plus a map of where they live (not the babes!) mostly in Washington state and California. I was surprised by how many live in Russia. I thought that economy was suffering? Oh. You can also see the signatures of the really rich and read an analysis of their handwriting. Did you know Steve Jobs doesn’t capitalize his name? I didn’t know you could even do that. They wouldn’t let me get away with stuff like that when I was learning how to write my name. Not fair! Well, that’s one thing I can do that a billionaire can do. I can also breathe. So maybe I should have that 100 score.

Would you like to marry a billionaire? There’s a list of the most eligible and a list of who spends the most. Find out who has a really huge house but still drives a used car. See a list of working women, including Martha Stewart (if you can call jail time working). Martha actually became a billionaire while in jail. Hmmm. I guess her company does better without her.

Enough of me – get over there and have fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails