Sunday, June 19, 2005

Summer Garden Report
Yes, it's time. I have succeeded in allowing flowers to bloom in my backyard. Here's a photo of the Canna Lilies and Gladiolas. Both are from really cheap bulbs I got at Lowes. Canna's and glads in my back yard: Summer 2005

Next, a photo of the Wildflower Garden which is basically a version of sunflower. Also, really cheap seeds but from WalMart. I bought them last fall and planted them this spring. Goes to show you what survives in a box and what the birds don't like to eat.Canna's and glads in my back yard: Summer 2005

I also have flowers by the front door but I'm going to let those grow for awhile before I show you a picture.

I got a hair cut. Would you like to see a picture of me as a crazy, old, geekette?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails