Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Great personality tests!

I just spent two hours taking tests, doing searches and reading all about me and my relationships. I read a lot of stuff I've seen in other decent tests so the Yahoo! ones must be good. As a trained psychologist, I recognized the validity of the test. I also read some things I've never seen anywhere else. Especially helpful was the analysis of past relationships and my emotional skills. I found new insights, which is rare for me. I'm such a test freak.

I also read a couple of things that didn't make sense, like I don't give in too quickly and I do give in too quickly. Also, when discussing the man I'm attracted too, the point that I'm attracted to creative types was prefaced by "Even though you have little artistic talent yourself ..." Don't tell my boss! I may lose my graphic designer job!

Those were the only two glitches. Overwhelmingly, the tests were useful.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails