Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I tried to post a "Song of the Day" yesterday but couldn't log in. I think my DSL company performs some maintenance early Monday mornings. I couldn't really get anywhere on the net and the little light over the globe was red.
So here is yesterday's song of the day: Bachelor's Dance (La bourrée du célibataire)
Bachelor's Dance (La bourrée du célibataire)
I think the french means more like the dance of the singleton, with dance being a metaphor for that crazy thing singles do to find a long-term partner. Here are the lyrics (with lots of ads).

Learn about Jacques Brel.

I am easily confused by emotions. My strong suit is my head, not my heart. Symbolically, I need a dragon in my life. A dragon of understanding, compassion, love and acceptance. Okay. I got that from Chinese astrology. But I like it. I'm a rabbit searching for a dragon. I used to think a path of dragons would lead me to the source. Don't think it works like that. How do you lure a dragon? How do you become partners with a dragon? Donkey had the knack. I'm not a charmer like he is, though.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails