Sunday, March 13, 2005

Since joining the 21st century with my brand new DSL connection, I've begun to develop the habits. I leave my computer on all the time with iChat open. Very cool. It automatically detects when I'm idle (if I forget to change to the "Away" message) and then logs me back in when I return. The computer speaks to me, "You have logged in."

I just discovered the iCal calendar share website for wild calendars. Wouldn't you just love to have the Czech Origami Society events at your fingertips? What about Free Museums Times for New York? All you need is iCal and connection to the site. Or what about zack Frazier's daily going-ons. Calendar as entertainment, it's billed as "indie life of lesiure - daily activities of a 30-year-old gay guy in chicago." Wow! So many calendars, so little time. Heh heh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails