Monday, June 27, 2005

I wish a secret, magic python would sneak into my yard and lay in wait for the man who lives next door. Once again he has duped the Animal Control Department by telling only half of a story. What a jerk. My poor doggie, who wouldn't hurt a fly. That idiot. His name is Linden. So if you know any black men named Linden, he's the one I'm telling you about. He's a short guy so he probably has that short guy complex. He's rude and nasty. Never says "Hello" or waves. Never talks to me. I tried to be friendly but he doesn't care. He keeps his yard full of junk and cars. His roof tiles are fuzzy and need replacing. He's ugly. Really. No one else on my block has said one word about my dog. Not one! The neighbor on the other side has been most friendly and kind. She gets along just fine with my dog. My dog almost never barks at her, and when he does she just talks to my dog and he stops barking and wags his tail. Ah, life just sucks sometimes. In a couple of days it won't matter anymore. So much for the impotent short man.
Current Fads
Music. my iMix New Today
Movie. Joe Versus the Volcano (1990)
Activity. working on a commission
Gadget. Palm Zire 31
News Source. BBC News - Americas
Reading. Southern Cross - Patricia Cornwell; Fortune; 2005 Guide to Literary Agents - Editors of Writer's Market; Coastal Living; The Elements of Style - Strunk & White
(Yes, I really am reading them all right now—I'm a book addict. What can I say?)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails