Saturday, July 02, 2005

Anthropomorphic Day

I have just installed a new faucet! It took less than an hour and did not take every tool in the house! Woo hoo! If I can do it anyone can. Just one little thing: I did not replace the pop-up drain. That would have meant removing the drain pipe and I didn't want to go there. Here's a photo of my lovely Swan faucet: It's so cute and so easy to use. I don't get hand prickles like I did turning the old faucet. You can work this one with a finger tip! I paid $65.00 for it at Home Depot. I have paid more for less useful and shorter-lived items.

On the way to the computer I took a picture of two of my servants. They look so submissive and patient standing there. Ever since Theme Thursday my perception has shifted. Just like it did years ago in art class when I was drawing a naked woman who was standing in a projected image. It's like visual upgrade. Nifty.

You may have noticed I have "Feed" buttons now. They're RSS 2.0 in preparation for my first Podcast. It's pretty easy to do with Blogger and Feedburner if you have already syndicated with Atom. When you put the URL in Feedburner, use the Site Feed page address from your site feed settings, not the URL of your blog home page. It's really sort of an experiment. I like to figure out how these things work, but then I lose interest. Hence the drifting.

Song of the Day: Do You Wanna Dance?, The Beach Boys
Do You Wanna Dance?

Current Fads
Music. The Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo de Silos Chant III
Movie. Defending Your Life (1990)
Activity. rejoicing
Gadget. Wacom Intuos 9X12 tablet
News Source. BBC News - Americas
Books. Daughter of Regals - Stephen R. Donaldson; Fortune; 2005 Guide to Literary Agents - Editors of Writer's Market; Coastal LIving; The Elements of Style - Strunk & White
(Yes, I really am reading them all right now—I'm a reading addict. What can I say?)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails