Sunday, December 05, 2004

I've decided to spend time and work instead of cash on presents this year. So it's been work, work, work every spare moment. I'm also pretty much doing Christmas by myself since my daughter won't be home until the 19th. I really don't feel like doing anything today except messing around and maybe drinking that truly fine beer my mother gave me.

I'm still obsessed with who I am and what would work for me. I have decided that I am not in any books or guides or other personality analysis lists. I'm a cross of a couple of things and way too complicated for most theorists. Okay. I'm okay with that. I have no category. I'll live somehow. This is my current favorite description of my personality type. There are others. Just google "intj."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails