Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm available ...

for brunches and teas most Saturdays, some Sundays and every now and then Monday. I prefer to be by myself but not all the time. I have an overactive imagination. I will know most things before you do but you won't believe me. Or you won't hear me. I won't care. You can freely suffer the consequences of your actions. Really. Don't let me, though. I prefer warnings and notices because, seriously, I don't take hints. I'm like a guy that way. Also, I'll miss a lot of social faux pas because I will be making them all the time. I'm working on it until I wonder "Why?" and move on. There is no hole in my head that can't be filled with speculation and fantasy.

So drop by some time or ring me up (as the British used to say). I really don't mind. And where are you by the way?

2 comments:

Drama Queen said...

Give me a ring? Oi, us Brits STILL say that.

I'd visit if it didn't mean a 9 hour plane journey.

Elaine Greywalker said...

You are just plain lovely. Hope you are well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails