Wednesday, August 15, 2007

extremes

This time of year and then that other time, like the depths of winter, say right around Christmas until, oh, March, I get antsy. And I do silly stuff like update my lame Yahoo! Avatar. Here she is! My Lame Yahoo! Avatar

I also browse the Personals. And accidentally activated my profile. I had 27 views within days. And seven messages. Since I haven't subscribed I can't do anything other than send a canned message. So I just didn't go back. But I kept getting emails about how many views I had and how many new messages I've been sent, so I turned my profile off.

I'm a bit concerned about my use of the word "so." What would be better? I don't feel like rewriting to eliminate it. How about "ergo" or "ipsit facto" or "therefore"? All worse choices, I believe. Guess I'll just have to lean on "so" for awhile.

I hope you're doing better than I am! Keep cool.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails