Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My Popular Mom

My Mom was interviewed by Gus Lloyd on Sirius Satellite Radio "The Catholic Channel" about her "little book." My Mom has written books, articles and text books. She has been referenced as an authority on Catholicism by well-respected theologians. She was amazed to discover herself listed as a footnote in a well-known theologians book. However, nothing seems to match the attention she is getting for her little book. "Words of Comfort ... As You Grieve" is a tiny book, about the size of a playing card, that matches specially selected scriptures with the stages of grief. Today at lunch I told a couple of friends about Mom's little book and they asked for a link. See! I'm not just anyone. I'm the daughter of a Catholic celebrity!

1 comment:

d said...

That's great! I wish I had a mom like that. Hey, wait a minute . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails