Sunday, April 29, 2007

I'm back ... thanks for understanding

I actually got back Friday evening but was so relaxed from being in Cancun that I couldn't bring myself to do anything more than unpack and go right on relaxing. Yesterday I tackled the yard, the grass having grown 4 inches during the 7 days I was gone. The weeds are horribly frightening but I'm going to get to them shortly. Which is why this post will be short. I also spent 2 hours yesterday catching up on email and I'm still not done. That will be finished today, hopefully. I also plan to post a short summary of my vacation in my other blog. Mostly, I'm left with an irrepressible urge to burst into a warm "Hola!" every time I see someone. It's lovely! Everyone should have an all-inclusive vacation in Cancun at least once in their life.


more later

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails