Saturday, July 21, 2007

Reading Book 7 - no spoilers

My book was delivered by a delightful postman at around 11:00 am this morning. I was still finishing off book 6 (for the second time) and cursorily finished it hitting only the bits I couldn't really remember. So I actually started reading around, oh, 11:45? I am now on page 388 (Chapter 20) and appear to be half-way through. Damn book must be nearly 900 pages long!!! I have irrational fears of spoilers jumping out at me and a likewise irrational urge to run to the grocery store (where the book is on sale) or the corner convenience store (where it is not). I'm reading mostly inside but it's such a heavenly day I read outside for about 2 hours.

Back to the shadows ...

3 comments:

Drama Queen said...

I have not read any of them but I have an urge to get a copy if only to read the back page. . .

Do you think its really the end?

Elaine Greywalker said...

Well, yes. But not really. I hardly think JK Rowling's initial desire for it to end will win out. The fans are too insistent. Although from the little I've read from fans they think (at the moment) it is the end.

Drama Queen said...

Desire or money?

She is, afterall, an Edinburgh lass. . .like myself!

Related Posts with Thumbnails