Monday, April 13, 2009

How high the stars?

I don't know how high the stars are but I would like to find out. I would like to explode in all directions at once raking the universe with my awareness, probing the ether, sucking in the wind of change and tasting the eloquence of prediction. Going on forever – tracks of energy shooting through me like a thunderstorm. Dancing in the moonlight, swaying with the trees, connected forever to the way of things, and to you. You my darling. You my precious lump. You.
Current Fads
Listening. Love is Everywhere (iTunes playlist; unpublished); all the birds in the universe outside my windows
Watching. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (best finale ever!) (2009)
Activity. dreaming and/or living the dream in Second Life
Gadget. this here iMac 24" wonder flying carpet
News Source. Google News
Reading. The Druids - Peter Berresford Ellis; The Vicious Vet - M.C. Beaton

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails