Thursday, October 13, 2005

small is the new big

You may remember my grousings about the lack of on-demand internet tv. If not, you can remind yourself here and here. Someone was listening or reading or something. Apple Computer is coming pretty darn close. First, there's a new iMac set up for making videos, then there's the 6-button remote control, and a new version of iTunes that lets me buy and download videos. I noticed a "TV Shows" option while Steve was demoing the new remote, but he didn't touch it. Do I dare to hope?

YES!!! YES!!! On-demand TV shows!! Woo hoo!! Steve has started with his buddies at Disney/ABC. I am hoping for old Star Trek, Deep Space 9, and Max Headroom. I am also hoping for Scrubs and Numb3rs. Is nothing impossible?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails