Tuesday, January 23, 2007

momma's got a brand new bag

I somehow feel disloyal to years of waking up (mostly unassisted except for some coffee drinking) and my coffee drinking heritage. Then there's my consumption of mass quantities of green tea and hot chocolate. I am now drinking Tab energy some mornings (yes, I'm fabulous - and who doesn't need a pink desktop). It just works better. It's a longer lasting mood lift as well as energy. I won't drink it every morning because it's just too good and I'm not interested in a dependence on some organic legal form of speed.

I do also have a new handbag (which is actually an old black ergonomic bag kinda like this) that I got free in some process I now cannot recall. It's bigger than my old bag. Now that I have two expensive eyeglasses in big, strong cases my poor little old small blue bag just can't cut it. After angrily jamming things in for over a month I have given up at last. Change. Love it or get run over.

4 comments:

Drama Queen said...

Your link to the bag didn't work and I was all excited about seeing the pretty. . .

MKWM said...

I couldn't see the bag either but that Tab energy looks like a youth elixir, they're all nice and pretty in there! I could use some of that energy right now...

Kind regards from Brussels (cold and slightly snowy today), have a pleasant week-end, Elaine.

Drama Queen said...

Sorted my links, finally added you.

DQ

Elaine Greywalker said...

Thanks for adding me! The bag is not pretty. It's ugly. A huge black monstrosity. Sorry the link didn't work. It's in the "Business Briefs" section so that should tell you something.

Related Posts with Thumbnails