Wednesday, May 09, 2007

What's up with VM?

The posts are down to a few sentences arbitrarily chopped off (as opposed to meaningfully). Links to The Times Select are way down and instead of politics we're getting more and more culture. I'm not opposed to culture but I did like the political selections because they highlighted unique and compelling opinions. I'm also missing the interstitial quotes that helped me to understand the context of the links. And the poems. I know, I know! I said they were too much and they were but the occasional poem was quite lovely. Especially the one by JRR Tolkein that I think was a Gandalf piece but I couldn't find it in LTR (perhaps its in the new book?).

I'm also a mite disturbed by the empty "Upcoming Books" page. Perceval Press has scheduled future publications out the wazoo so I know things are in the works.

Have I missed a memo? Is VM just super busy? I hope it's that and not something dreadful.

I know in my past life I was scared of comments, and they still sway me a bit, but please! Comment! There are at least 30 visitors every day. Leave a trace, will you? puh-ah-leeeezze ...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails