Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Here I go again ...


I've renewed my profile and I'm disconnecting from my weekly email trash. I'm going to write another novel next month. Yep. I'm going to write 50,000 in 30 days. I wonder if I'll get to the Swami Bahwami phase again. It didn't happen when I wrote a screenplay but that was only 20,000 words. That was harder than 50,000. Probably by-passed the whole swami thing and went right to happing ending.

I have fewer ideas about what I going to write than last year. Last year I had less time to think about it. That was a good thing. Actually, I have no ideas. Chris has put out a call for 15-second sound bites on what our inspiration is and I can't come up with one. Except for the totally awesome feeling of writing my way through a month. That is very inspiring. And amazing. Try it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails