Thursday, November 01, 2007

It's here! It's here!

Check on my word count.
I can't believe I woke up shortly after midnight. Well, that part I can believe. What I can't believe is that I got up and started writing! Woo hoo! I'm sure I'll pay for it during the day at the job. Right now I'm thrilled about my flying start of 2,139 words. If I do this everyday I'll be done early.

I'm also doing a personal Write-A-Thon to raise money for Office of Letters and Light, the people who make my novel writing possible and inspire me. Wish I'd thought of that last week when Chris asked for sound bites. Oh well. You can find out more about my charity and even contribute by going to my home page and clicking on the widget in the upper right corner.

This is definitely the weirdest story I've ever written. But then it 's still a draft.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails