Saturday, November 03, 2007

NaNoWriMo Update

I think the site is seriously overloaded or something. I was going to update my word count to 3,397 and the site wouldn't load. I'll just have to live with the 3,100 odd I admitted to earlier today. Spent a lot of time not writing. Some of it justified. I like having a big project that I'm working on. It gives my life meaning, gives me something to think about as I wander the aisles of Barnes and Noble, and helps me to parcel out the rest of my time. Yep. Just like last time.

I tried to do some mulching and to re-attack the leak in the north wall of the living room but some how it was all just too much.

I did write my quota for today but I'm still a day behind. There's a write-in tomorrow, which will help and be motivational (if it's anything like last year). I am ready with PDA, keyboard and borrowed software (ty DataViz).

Sucky, really, to be here by myself some times. Not often, though.

Listening: Neighborhood – Jan Garbarek, Manu Katché, Marcin Wasilewski, Slavomir Kurkiewicz & Tomasz Stanko
Watching: The Science of Sleep; Who Framed Roger Rabbit; Numb3rs (10/19)
Reading: The Telling – Ursula K. LeGuin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails