Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Between Here and There


I started a photo-moblog (try looking that up in the last century’s dictionary!) while I was still working at SunTrust to capture what I found during my daily walk to the office. Since I parked in a free section, it was a 10-12 minute walk each day. So, altogether about a 20 minute commute. I still have a 20 minute commute, only now it’s all highway driving without the leisure of stopping for photographs. The best moments of the drive for the past two weeks have been
  1. The hazy hill of blue on my left created by an invasion of bachelor buttons (or chicory, although I’m not fussy about what you call them).

  2. The hazy sunlit strip of blue and white on my right as I exit from one highway to another. There the bachelor buttons are friendly with Queen Anne’s lace.
The universe just knows I need cheering up.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails