Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I apologize for any misdirection

Ever since I split off the podcasts from the blogcasts this XML feed button has been broken. It took all this time to figure out because I am feed challenged and XML adverse. It finally dawned on me yesterday while using that truly fine browser, Safari, that maybe something weren't quite right. Safari notified me in plain English (Thank you very much, Mr. Jobs!) that the feed was broken when I tried to add the feed as an RSS bookmark. Other newsreaders gave me esoteric feedback like blank screens.

So, so, sorry everyone. Maybe now I can get real stats from Feedburner which has been notifying me ever since the split that I have no subscribers.

The Alien Drifter Podcast subscribers have swelled to 29 (including two bots – and we all know how much they like their iPods). I feel motivated to cast. Maybe even regularly.

Party on.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails