Sunday, February 19, 2006

not alone in the sunlight

Like millions of boomers, I am trying to click into the vault of my memories and have to keep clicking "Reload" until I get in. Was it that the CBS News Sunday Morning show featured Wolfgang's Vault or just that I am part of a really huge cohort? I feel like a kid calling in to a radio station to request a song. It's busy and I just keep dialing. Hah! Dialing! Who does that anymore? The live radio is the only place I didn't have to reclick into. I'm listening to that now.

MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT: The site is not Mac-friendly. The screensavers are PC only and the radio only shows you who's playing now if you have PC. I just get "Loading...".

BTW: CBS you need a search box! I had a really hard time finding the Sunday Morning show on your site and daytime is not just about soaps you know! Oh. Sorry. Sunday is not daytime. It's weekend. ARgggghhHHH!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails