Saturday, May 27, 2006

Goodbye Alex

Bravely and happily she goes where we all go. I found her because someone stole her identity and posted it on Blogger. I'm so glad. I never would have found her otherwise (not saying stealing is good). In another life I might have been more like Alex: more optimistic, more brave, more outgoing, more willing to take risks, easier to heal. The orginal crafter is now using only automated services, like My Space. I would say I'll miss her but I can still visit.


Current Fads
Listening. my iMixes/Playlists Can't Let Go and Sunday Morning (unpublished); birds
Watching. Separate Tables (1958)
Activity. dozing
Gadget. Mom's new telephone
News Source. the news feeds in Safari
Reading. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: A Trilogy in Four Parts - Douglas Adams; Writing Essays - Harold P. Simonson; On Writing Well - William Zinsser; GD USA; MacWorld; Fortune (Yes, I really am reading them all right now—I'm a reading addict. What can I say?)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails