Tuesday, October 31, 2006

panic! less than 5 hours to go!

Yesterday I told a co-worker that I'm writing a novel. She was so pleased and impressed I guess I'm going to have to actually do it! Have had one moment of calm assurance that I am a novel writer. However, lots of panic today and some rooting around for free, downloadable writer's software. Oh well. Into the fray I go.

I'm spending lots of time planning how I'm going to write no matter where I am and when I will write. I can't write this weekend or the next one but I do have Thanksgiving and the other weekends. Fortunately I have no evening plans and did not sign up for any free Barnes and Noble classes. I also have a vacation day, or half of it really, as part of it is dedicated to other things.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails