Thursday, November 09, 2006

Time well spent

Here's a great site (link from the post title above) that's definitely like nothing you've ever seen before, at least on the web. You may need to wait a few seconds for things to totally load but check it out! Have fun!

... and in other news

I've been messing around with Daz 3-D software. I have bought my fair share of extras, including eyes. Yes. Eyes! Here's a sample of artwork made with Daz.

Things to Note: See how the woman, Victoria, is all beautified? She has great luminescent skin and sparkly eyes. The man, Michael, on the other hand has pasty skin and comes with eyes you wouldn't put in an action figure. So I had to buy him eyes and clothes. Maybe you'll notice there are no shoes on his feet, Victoria's costumes come with shoes, Michael's don't. Why is that? I've tweaked Michael's skin, including making a custom skin bump map, and he still looks pasty. And the eyes don't sparkle even though I paid for them. Well, they sparkle in some lights. (Click on the image to zoom in.)

I also bought special morphs for Michael so he can be something besides an extreme male model. However, the morphs mostly make him freaky or old so I'm messing around with those. Victoria is also very Barbie but you can change her a lot more and make her frumpy quite easily.

Daz offers lots of skimpy and exciting clothes for Victoria. Not much for Michael. Hair is pretty hard to get, too. That's why my Michael's hair looks so weird. I did buy what I thought was hair but it turned out to be hair options. I still need to buy the hair. :::sigh:::::

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails