Saturday, January 26, 2008

Translations: What men really mean in those online dating profiles

  1. Willing to relocate = No fixed address; I'll go anywhere for sex.
  2. Skeleton profile = I'm here for the sex.
  3. Preferred body type "Any" = I can have sex with anyone.
  4. Active = high libido
  5. Separated = married but looking for extra sex
  6. Looking for a warm, caring woman. = I'm looking for safe unlimited sex.
  7. If you're looking for sex, move along. = I've discovered I get more sex when I say I'm not looking for it.
  8. My friends say that I'm ... = I've heard these lies will get me more sex.
  9. Be prepared to be treated like a real lady. = I will totally take over your life (so that no one can have sex with you but me).
  10. ... enough of a bad boy to be interesting. = You will never know where I am.

2 comments:

d said...

are you saying that all men want is sex? Imagine that. Well, I guess it could be worse. They could all be after your money :)

Elaine Greywalker said...

Well, I don't know about all men. Just the ones I've met in online dating. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails