- I naturally generate lots of new ideas and ways of doing things.
- I like to be included in brainstorming sessions, or whenever new and different solutions must be found.
- I will automatically see the big picture first before seeing the details. I can be a big help with strategic planning, and identifying possibilities.
- I naturally see the links, relationships and patterns between different ideas. I see the “big picture.”
- I thrive on change, and know how to capitalize on it. It is important that I have enough change and variety.
- I have a creative imagination and am gifted at using words (verbally and/or in writing) to express new ideas, concepts or plots. I can be called on when a fresh, new way to communicate important information is needed.
- I am an “idea person” and can quickly understand the essence, potential and significance of the situation. I can be a major contributor when work deals with options, strategies and possibilities.
|background for an iPhone decal (2010)|
|untitled-1 (2006) proof that I make garbage occasionally|
|pastello (basho) - 2001|
|startup screen* (1996)|