Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Bathroom Hell

Well ... Mr. Handyman is here. Two Mr. Handmans in fact (Mr. and Ms.). They spent 15 minutes looking over the job and tearing out a piece of the bathroom surround. There is wall board and paneling and metal tile under there. He thinks he can do half a wall. And he used that dirty word "code." The board needs to be up to the new code. Not the old code of '49 when the house was built. Now they are out in the truck. Mr. Handyman is probably having his last smoke of the hour. Ms. Handyman is wandering the street for some reason. I signed a blank work order. Was that a bad thing to do? Fortunately I can stop work at any time. And I am probably their worst nightmare. A foreman who knows hardly anything. Ha ha! Revenge is mine!

Well, suck it up Handymans. I hired you and it's my job your doing. Life sucks.

Whew! It's starting to smell in here something fierce. Sounds like Mr. H is taking the wall off of the bathroom.

I thought I might get some work done while they are here today but I'm too nervous to really concentrate.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails