Wednesday, June 13, 2007

and now for something

I woke up this morning from a dream about not getting a flight. I kept looking at my watch as I waited in the airport lounge and kept looking and then suddenly realized it was nearly six and not nearly five. I then went to the ticket counter and told the flight attendant, "I missed my flight." She said, "You sure did, Elaine." and began typing things on a keyboard while she looked at a monitor and smiled. I realized it could all be fixed, that my return fight was still good, if I could just remember where I had put my ticket. Possibly in a locker with my suitcase. I knew that any minute now she was going to ask for it. Had I left it in the car? No, I remembered having it in the airport. Fortunately I woke up.

I've had a lot of dreams like that lately; about losing things. Strange. Usually my dreams are lovely or adventurous. Oh well.

I see Perceval Press has added some fancy flash to the site. Makes it hard to read the news links but it almost fits in a screen now. Also, they've finally posted a list of upcoming books. The sale is still on! Hurry on over. You only have until Sunday.

I was interviewed by Style Weekly today about my participation in Script Frenzy. Nothing like a little attention to get me back on track. Yet here I am assiduously not writing my script. Normal, I think.

Well, I'm off to do that now. Later.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails